Hey guys, I'm more of an old school kind of racer where basically, I know (or think I know) when a do a better lap on a track, but I'd like to have some kind of "helper" to give me some of that info. I have seen a few of you talking about those, but I thought we could have a post to really see what is available, and what would work best. I know there are tons of options on them that can let you know all kind of stuff on the car, but I'm thinking that sensors can always be added later if the system allows it. I don't know much about them, and it seems it can go pretty high in price too.

So here is what I personally would like:
- Get info, like speed, temp, etc..... I mean, I still want gauges, but I'd like to have records to be able to analyze data after a track day or race to improve. I think some of those full dash system have too much info on them and are hard to read especially while driving.
- I guess some GPS capability to get the track layout
- Also, I'm probably getting my kid into go kart next year, and would like a unit that can be shared between the 818 and the go kart easily. For that I would like to know if there are system out there where I could see the data remotely while the Kart is on the track.

what is FFR using on the blue car that we can see on the video? which I guess would bring the question, how is that done? having the data on the screen?

thanks