My name is Kyle L. and have been lurking a bit while waiting for my new kit. It came last sunday and i started it on the 5th. I signed up for the class but couldn't get it before July the 14th, so it looks like I'll be a ways into the build when I take the class. The book is so simple....so far.... Its going to have a 630 hp LS7 and a tremec Magnum tranny in it. Both are on order. Color will be charcoal with volcano orange double stripe down the middle, and maybe a couple of 4.5" fender stripes from the hood down behind the front two wheels. I'll have to see some samples first though.

Here's a little history, I've been a carpenter/contractor the past 35+ years. I just built my own home inside of a giant shop, where the car is sitting now. Oh yeah, I live about 30 miles from austin Tx. Any and all help is appreciated, so be prepared for some stupid Q's. I know there are no stupid questions, but ya'll never met me.. HA! Any thoughts on the setup are welcomed. Thanks and stay between the lines...Kyle aka Kcon