Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: UPDATE: CobraEarl VS Pancreati Cancer!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE: CobraEarl VS Pancreati Cancer!!!

After 28 months, IM VERY MUCH ALIVE!!!!!

I have been trying for weeks to get the word out about this NEW drug I'm on.... Finally got an article posted by the PanCan association.... The Pancreatic Cancer Advocacy Group.

https://www.pancan.org/stories/survi...inical-trials/

Please read the short article. Had I written the article, it would have been more about the NEW DRUG, CPI613 that I fully credit with saving my life to this point. BTW, I feel fine about 12 out of the 14 day chemo cycle. Feel like I have the flu for about two days.... THIS I CAN DEAL WITH!!!! As the article says, My scans have been clear for over a year and my Cancer Antigen number (CA19-9) has been below the normal level of 35 for 16 months. It peaked out about 10,000!!!

The Drug is not readily available at this point. It has not been approved by the FDA. I know that TWO studies are taking place, one in NJ and one in PA. And I know that a Phase II Study is supposed to start in early spring. I'm told that the phase II study will involve up to 30 hospitals world wide and perhaps 500 patients..... maybe some one you know can get involved.

HOWEVER, there are applications on line, that can be downloaded for an application to use the drug for FREE for compassionate use.

There is also a 15 minute video about the drug that is available on YOUTUBE. Google: CPI613 700 club

OR CLICK on this link... VERY EDUCATIONAL Video. : https://www1.cbn.com/content/new-hope-cancer-patients

MY HOPE IS THAT I CAN HELP SOMEONE THAT IS REALLY IN NEED OF HELP!!!!!!
    Last edited by cobraearl; 01-24-2018 at 01:48 PM.