Hi everyone. I want to give you all an update on The VW switches I use in my turn signal system, "there back!" My regular supplier has finally gotten some back in stock and I got 50 and then got another 50 so I can fill my back orders. I have been working like crazy to get everyone's orders filled and I'm about 2/3 rds done. If you have a unit on order and haven't yet heard from me you will soon. Through all of this I've had to redesign the turn signal mounting system because ffr changed the steering shaft bearing bracket on both the gen 3 coupe and the mk4. I have been driving down to a local customers place (thanks Kevin) to do the proto type brackets and I think I have them figured out, I have sent a couple out and the feed back sounds good so far ( Thanks Jim L) During all of this I've been working with guys on new patterns for the gen 3 coupe pontoon and door sills which I'll have done very soon.

The down side to all of this is after 15 years I'll have to raise my price for the system because of the new brackets needed to mount the system. I'll have to have two brackets laser cut out of house now that I'm retired and don't have access to my former shop machines. The new price for the complete turn signal system will go up from $245 to $260 starting May 1st, I will honor the old price until then .

I want to thank everyone for their patience and understanding through all of this. 2017 was a nightmare, glad it's 2108, at least until the next shoe drops! :-)