Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Thank you Wayne @ Very cool parts

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Wayne @ Very cool parts

I have rarely posted in the forums over the years due to being a single dad of 3 full time. I don’t have a build thread, just pictures in a book my son made for me during the process. I have mainly just read some posts here and there or to search. But I have to give to credit to those that have helped. It was on here I saw Wayne’s info and some responses to other builders. I picked my 818C up in January of 2016. Since then I think I spend more time on the phone with Wayne than my own family lol. With his support I was able to get my car built and body roughed on and then trailered it to him to help me transform it into the masterpiece it is today. I was able to title my car this springand have drove it most of the summer. I still have a bunch of small odds and ends to finish up on the car but man is 411 rwhp fun!!

I just had to post this as for me and I think many others out there I wanted to say thank you to Wayne! He is always willing to answer and help me think though things to accomplish my goals with the car. I am so happy with the support and work Wayne has provided to me and I wanted others to know you can expect amazing work.

01F14959-8D4C-4EC1-A686-634415ABD5C0.jpeg41F7B337-045F-42BB-9D95-FDA3FF099F39.jpeg
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Thanks Indy Shu thanked for this post
    Likes Mitch Wright, redbudrr, WIS89, spaceywilly liked this post