I'm hoping to get input on whether these seats are going to fit. I really liked the seats in Edwardb's coupe build (Corbeau Sportline Evolution X) but haven't seen anyone try to install them in the roadster. So I followed Paul's lead and bought a single seat from Summit for test fitting. I need to return it because I will eventually need the ones with seat heaters and once you get those, they become "custom" and not returnable. I know that you need to fit seats with the body on and below are the pictures from my test fitting. The seat physically fits, but it is tight. When the driver's seat is facing directly forward, it hits the transmission tunnel by the right thigh and the rear of the cockpit by the left shoulder. It also barely misses the body by about 1/2 inch. If I were to point the driver seat out (to the left) then there is more room but doesn't look aligned. Another issue is that the passenger seat hits the E-brake. I'm going to have to move that to the transmission tunnel, but no big deal. I think they will work, but don't know if I am missing something. Thanks for your thoughts!
-David

Driver Side

Passenger Side