Nick - build is looking great so far. I’m in the planning stages for my Gen3 Coupe R build, which will see serious autocross and track time while still being street legal and driven on the road VERY often.

I’m not brand loyal, and I’ve owned GM and Ford products both. Current daily driver is a 2017 Mustang GT Performance Pack which run in CAM-C several times a month pretty much all year long other than out 2-3 month “winter” break we take here in the south. I love the Coyote now that I’ve owned it, and had expected to build one for the Coupe R.....but I’m really thinking hard about the LS now too. Mostly due to lighter weight, smaller package, and cheaper. My favorite thing about the Coyote is the rev ceiling. Tuned, and with the known issues of Oil Pump Gears and Crank Sprocket Parts upgraded to billet steel variants, I’m revving to 8,000rpm. I love the idea of better torque curve at lower RPM which the LS can provide, but I don’t want to lose the high RPM ceiling if I can help it. I’ve heard of taking an LS to 8k (or beyond) but I don’t know what it requires.....yet. I’ll be watching, and researching, and thinking more on all this.

Great work, keep it up!