I could be interested Mitch. I will be honest in saying that I am ground zero on this topic. I have no idea what works with 818R setup. I need to get an education of sorts going. In 5 minutes on Wilwood's site there are tons of options from swing configurations to mechanical advantages. Also that of master cylinders (single, dual, piston size, etc.). I think that the idea is you want single master cylinders that the balance bar spans so that you can adjust bias correct? There would be no way to do that with a dual master other than picking the correct ratios up front or placing some sort of valve in one of the lines to dial out some pressure. I'm pretty sure I know what I want from a track, feel, and adjustability perspective, I just don't know what the 818 requires and the part numbers to get there. At the current time I plan on installing the Cadillac breaks on all four corners.

IMG_4794.jpg

Please let me know what you have and opinions as to what works well for the 818 from a tracking perspective. I am positive that there are a bunch of brake discussion out here, but I have yet to move that to front burner.

Thanks,