Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Eric the Car Guy Builds a FFR Roadster

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Eric the Car Guy Builds a FFR Roadster

Looks like Eric is going to build a roadster.

Here is the link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_6k...ature=youtu.be

I used Eric's and Paul Cangialosi's two part video to help me rebuild my T-5 transmission. Actually spoke on the phone several times with Paul Cangialosi, author of How to Rebuild and Modify High-Performance Manual Transmissions, 2010.

George

Edit: added info. It is a MKII partially completed. Here are Eric's comments about how the project came about and what he is going to do.

When viewer Malcolm Marsh reached out and asked me to build his Factory Five Cobra replica, I was a bit reluctant at first, but the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to do it.

Eventually we worked things out, and Malcolm brought me this Factory Five Mk II that was partially completed by its previous owner that passed away. To say I have my work cut out for me is something of an understatement. It’s one thing to build a kit car when it’s new, it’s something else entirely to take on the project after it was half completed and sitting in a garage for several years, but I’m up for the challenge, and looking forward to it.

I’m going to start by getting the body off the car and having a closer look at what I’m dealing with. After that, I’ll make a parts list and a plan, then, present it to Malcolm. Once I get that sorted, I’ll start making videos of the project.
    Last edited by GWL; 11-13-2020 at 12:59 PM.