Folks,

Well it is official now as I have ordered an 818 kit and have a delivery date of 22 Jun 21. As I stated in an earlier thread, this build will be different and challenging for me as I am used to building things that go boom or fly high. I want to thank all the advice that I have gotten so far as well as lessons learned and words of encouragement that I have received from fellow builders.

Since I am going donorless (no room to support build up and teardown at the same time). It also allows me to buy chunks at a time without the wife going ballistic. Her goes the general Build information

818C Kit
Powdered Coated Frame
Adjustable Rear lower Control Arms
6 speed transmission to fwd
Vinyl covered dashboard/door panel upgrade
Trunk Kit
CV axle with Kit

Engine 2010-2014 EZ36R
Mated with 6MT transmission
AGT Engineering Box with Canbus support
2010 Immobilizer with matching ECU, BIU, TCU, , dash, Immobilizer and antenna, and the smart key
Rear cable stick shift
Power Brakes
Power Steering
USDM ECU

I am still narrowing down brakes, exhaust, gas tanks and wheels (amongst other items). I am awaiting parts for breadboarding the Canbus with the dash and immobilizer. I would like to get the wiring tests done before the car arrives. I will be getting the engine after the beginning of the year, along with the transmission. I hope to validate the lashes of engine and comms also before car arrives. Much more to think about, but I have my newly minted engineering book that is keeping track of ideas and learning along the way.

I look forward to your advice and comments as the build progresses.

Thanks

Bill