Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Stork is arriving tomorrow! (9/22)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Stork is arriving tomorrow! (9/22)

That's right, Stork is in town and visiting tomorrow! I'm picking him up at the airport. We are having dinner and cruising the Roadster!

What.

Oh I get it. No, not THE Stork! Stork, AKA Kevin from Sunnyvale who is 6'7" and my latest challenge to prove ANYONE can fit in my car! Here' is his into thread where has asks the classic question, Will I fit in a FFR?

I'll give you one guess who first chimed in.

So as luck would have it, just one month later he finds himself in Orange County for a one-day conference and has the further good luck of having a few hours to kill so IT'S GO TIME!!

Which one should I pick him up in?

or

Stork! See you tomorrow!

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, fighting off a little cold to make sure this trip still happens. I'll see you then and thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Kevin,

It was great meeting with you brother! You know, it's not too often that I meet someone I have to look UP to! I hope you had as much fun driving the Cobras as I did showing them off! I'm just SO bummed we didn't get a pic!

Best of luck to you deciding which way to go with configuring YOUR future Cobra! I'm glad I was able to reassure you that it's possible to configure these cars to be comfortable for really tall people.

BTW I don't believe you are only 6'7"! Man, you're a TALL dude!

Hope to see you again soon; my door is always open and you have my #!

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello David,

Yeah great opportunity for me to meet up with you! You gave a more realistic picture of several things, while keeping my dream alive. I fit and can actually drive! That was one question I could not answer no matter how much research or forum posting, unless I got some seat-time. Driving both cars was a blast and focusing at work today was tough without daydreaming a bit. I've also talked my wife's ears off and texted every hotblooded male friend I have.

I look forward to next time and have been pricing a trip to the Huntington event in spring.

Just great!

Here is one photo I took to prove I was there - beautiful car from David's drivewayCobra2.jpg.
    Last edited by Stork; 09-23-2016 at 04:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Did I tell you the guy is TALL?!? He took that shot from eye level!