1. The ********** overriders are chromed brass with the attachment bosses deep in the overrider whereas the FFR version is SS and has a plate across the back of the overrider.

If they were SS i thought I could get a plate added to the backs like the FFR versions ...

2. The holes in the ********** overriders is 3/8"-16 and the bolts provided by 7/16"-14. Changing the rear ones to 3/8"-16 would be possible but requires taking the gas tank off to get to the ends. The front could be changed a little easier but still leaves other issues to resolve (if I had caught this earlier in the build the solution would have been a lot easier);

3. The front overriders need to be mounted at an angle (about 7% off the vertical). The solution others have used is to bend the bolt after installation which is not appealing to me at all;

4. The brackets are actually fence post brackets to use on a gate where a two by four is inserted in the bracket to secure the gate but the legs are too long;

Potential Solutions:

1. Easiest: Say to hell with the over riders and just mount the quick jacks (which I do have)

2. Buy the FFR versions which are currently not in stock and shim to get the correct angle on the front over riders;

3. Look at the Superformance and ERA versions to see if they might work; and,

4. Get brackets made that keep all the hardware inside the over riders (I initially tried this but my limited skills and equipment made it hard to get the 1/8" aluminum bent properly) and use acorn nuts on the visible parts.

Any additional thoughts ...