Quote Originally Posted by Mendeola Transaxles View Post
A quick update on SDR deliveries – We realize July 30th has arrived, but unfortunately the new 3.55 ring and pinions have not. We received an e-mail from our supplier Thursday saying that the gears had been delivered to grind. We have been told grinding will take 2 weeks. Lapping to match sets - 3 to 4 days. Once shipping has brought them to us - 4 to 5 days to test initial assembly and certify components roadworthy.
We realize how annoying these delays have become. Trust me when I tell you, no one is more frustrated with this situation than I am. Projected shipping date for first unit: August 31st.

Thanks again for your patience,

Mike Mendeola
It's been roughly two weeks since grinding was supposed to be complete. Has anyone at Mendeola been in touch with the supplier to make sure the supplier is on schedule? Are we going to be kept informed of status? This is the kind of communication that I'd like to see. Keep us informed. As I said in an earlier post, no more surprises please. I don't want to see another post on August 31st saying there'll be another delay.