If you want to check it, jack up the rear pull a wheel put back two or three lug nuts (no need to be real tight but you may need spacers to hold the rotor tight to the axle) spin the axle by hand and see how tight the pads are. Then step on the brakes and release. Check how tight the pads are, then spin the axle and try moving it in and out and see if you can loosen the pads up by doing this. If you have a posi it will help having both sides off the ground.

Also, i have no idea but is the center hole of the rotors the same on the chev and ford? They do not center on the studs but the axle

I am still thinking of how you stuff ford axles in a 12 bolt diff! I will have to see if the part numbers for the bearings are the same for both? They could of welded ford ends on the 12 bolt to use the ford axles. I don't know the spline diameter for the ford and chevy, but the c clips would have to be the same thickness and the buttons on the axle need to be the same. If not you may have to much play in the axles.
I think stuffing a center section from a ford in a chevy would be no good, no good at all, so are the axles custom or a ford product?