Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  114
Likes Likes:  679

Thread: Star Mobile 1 Build

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys for the comments and info. I actually reached out to FFR yesterday as the issue that Engine Factory was picking up on in the initial video I had sent them was that as soon as I released the key the engine would quit running. Dan confirmed that for my set-up the Orange EFI/Coil wire on the RF Harness will connect to the Pink wire on the Sniper EFI...the Blue wire on the RF Harness is not used. I think I have them reversed as of right now...will confirm and fix, hopefully eliminating the jumper wire. I then need to clean up all my wiring and heat shield some additional areas, install the ebrake and then I should be pretty close to carting.
    Last edited by JOP33; 07-03-2018 at 06:25 AM.
    33' Hot Rod Coupe/Roadster (GEN 1), Fendered, Ford 302, 350hp, EFI, AOD, 4-Link, Double Adjustable Koni Coilovers, Split Rear Exhaust, Electric Power Steering, AC/Heat/Defrost, Moser 8.8"-3.55, Willwood Front/Rear Brakes, 18" x 8" Fronts/20" x 10" Rears, Ordered: 1.26.17, Arrived: 3.29.17, First Start: 7.2.18, Go Cart: 11.4.18 Paint/Body: 2.23.19, Back Home: 11.24.19, Completed: NEVER!; View More Pics @ https://starmobileone.com/