Ok, so the body is off the chassis and up on the buck. Turns out I will be able to work with both of them in the garage at the same time but with a minor adjustment to the positioning of the car during the build. I can turn them both sideways in the garage and have loads of room all around both of them and should not have any problems. In fact, if wanted, I can actually roll the chassis over to my work bench and still have good room. (So back in March 2015 when I bought my home, this large detached garage was the only reason I bought the property, true story :-) I had visions for this garage and it is now becoming reality)

So I removed the body from the chassis with only myself and 3 tie down straps, or in this case tie up straps. With a lot of back and forth, front to back, a little at a time I raised the body up to my rafters and then was able to move the chassis out of the way and roll in the buck. Lowered it down and now its time to get down to business.

I took the advice of several on here as well as on the video from FF and marked my front and rear body (overrider) bolts, but I'm not sure of the purpose of this exercise as they were all exactly the same on the front and on the rear... Perhaps it will all make sense later.

I'm following EdwardBs build post as my primary go to, and a little from many other here on the forum as well as the series on Youtube from FF. Excited is an understatement.

IMG_1282.jpg IMG_1283.jpg IMG_1284.jpg IMG_1286.jpg
IMG_1294.jpg IMG_1295.jpg IMG_1297.jpg