It's been months since I've updated here, but things have been total chaos. I had a feeling our business would slow down during all the pandemic nonsense, but we've been slammed at the shop.

Updates:
-My son and I started permanently mounting some aluminum panels in the cockpit and engine bay
-Pulled my T56 and disassembled to figure out what it needed before putting it in the car. Everything appeared to be solid with the exception of a twisted mainshaft, so that's getting replaced during the rebuild. It's also getting an upgrade package from The Gear Box
-I decided to compromise a bit on the clutch in the name of street manners. I went with a Spec 10.5" Stage 2+ clutch kit with aluminum flywheel and billet aluminum pressure plate. The 1" smaller diameter and aluminum combo is good for a 20 lb weight savings over stock while still maintaining street manners. I did get a chance to order a second one and install it in a friend's Corvette and I'm extremely pleased with the engagement and feel of the clutch.
-I opted to go with a Holley TerminatorX EFI system for this car instead of the stock ECU combination. For almost the exact same price as it would cost me to go stock, I have far more capabilities with this system and I have a few surprises in store for this. The system is here and I'm working on the install now.

Rebuilding the trans will be the next step. Once that's done it can go in the car and everything is mounted in it's proper position. From there, headers can be fabricated. Once the headers are fabricated I'm really just a few hours of work from getting the engine fired up for the first time.

I'll post pictures soon as time allows.

On a side note I have surgery this Thursday and hoping to get my heart straightened out so I can get back to a somewhat normal life...which means more wrench time!