BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Any Socal MK4s I can come visit?

Post Thanks / Like

Any Socal MK4s I can come visit?

I will be putting in an order for a FFR MK4 this Summer. Is there anyone in the area that would be ok with a visit? I live in Rancho Cucamonga.

-Jamie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hi Jaime,

Welcome to the forum!

You might send a PM to Frankeeski here on the forum. He also has an ID of i.e.427. He is a Factory Five Preferred Builder and is always fixing and building FFR's. He is in Upland. He drives a highly modified MKIII but he may have a MKIV in the shop. He has a lift so he can go over a car in detail to talk about different aspects of the build and the build experience. He also arranges a monthly breakfast in upland and there are usually a few roadsters that show up.

I'm down on the coast near Newport. I have my brother's MKIV available, also have a lift and would be happy to host you for an afternoon of shop talk and we can cruise PCH a bit as well.

Those are just two options off the top of my head. Perhaps someone close to you will chime in as well.

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

3. Thanks jrohrig thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have an MKIV that is almost done. I'm in Chino Hills. You are welcome to come by and check it out.

Ken
    MK4 Roadster # 8548, Ford Performance X427, TKO 600, 8.8 3 Link, Paint by Jeff Miller, Suspension setup by Frank Maslowski I.E.427