Well, a little gap in updates that I will try to rectify going forward. A stall opened up at Mod Squad last spring and they were nice enough to let me move the car and let me work on it there. If you think it's hard to make time for car work in the garage - try to do the work on the other side of town.

I'll start by saying that the front suspension and spindles that FFR has designed produce good geometry and can be set up well for both street and track. I was looking to have more flexibility and ease in adjustments, which eventually drove the following. Certainly not required, but allows for quick adjustment of kingpin, caster, camber, bump, ackerman and anti-dive using circle track influenced parts. It also allows both upper and lower arm mounting height changes. Most of the time was spent with measurement and mock up, the actual execution ended up being fairly straightforward.

As with many great changes - it started with a sawzall and the wheel of death. The lower arm mounting height was within the frame and being on the outside would result in too short of an arm. In the end, making a channel in the frame for an inner mounted arm to move through created good geometry. Supports were added to mitigate any loss of strength.

Cut all the mounts and channels:

Lots of mock up measurements:

If you have the right equipment, you can make some cool stuff:

If you see any funky welds, they are mine. I let the experts do the important stuff:

Test fit:

We were able to roll it off the trailer and into the garage after multiple months: