Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  50

Thread: ATX MKIV #9644 Coyote Build Thread (Index Post #136)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you okay with those hex heads on the side? Are you planning to carpet over them? You'll have to clearance the tunnel cover. Button cap screws may be a bit less noticeable under carpet / tunnel cover.
    MK4, 427LS3, IRS, T56 Magnum, Wilwoods

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Its Bruce View Post
    Are you okay with those hex heads on the side? Are you planning to carpet over them? You'll have to clearance the tunnel cover. Button cap screws may be a bit less noticeable under carpet / tunnel cover.
    I will do a quick check but i'm using the FF Metal trans cover which has a little extra clearance on the sides. I think there is room for the thickness of the hex head, but the diameter of the washer I used may show slightly under the lip of the tunnel cover. So I may remove the washer but the hex head won't be visible.
    Darryl [dbo_texas]
    MKIV #9644 (build thread) (Index)
    MK4 Complete Kit | Gen2 crate Coyote | Tremec T56, 3.55 IRS | power steering | hydroboost | dual roll bars | FFR carbon fiber dash | 18" Halibrands + Wilwoods | RT drop trunk kit & turn signal | front battery mount | saddle leather Intatrim Stoneleigh seats + interior accents