Thanks. The garage started out just for our motorcoach which is 48' long, about 9-1/2' wide at the mirrors, and 14' tall to the antennas on top. But when I pulled trigger on the Cobra, we added another section on the back just before construction started. The big doors are 16'x16'. The building is 60'x25' with a 30'x40' "garage" section added on the back. The garage section will have 15' ceilings and two 10x10 doors which allows me to have a 14' lift and tall enough for my tractor to get in and out. I'm also adding AC/Heat, LED lighting, compressed air system and bathroom. The building is located so that it's to the edge of our property and away from the house. An unexpected bonus is that all noise is directed away from the house. This way when it's necessary to test the engine, the sound from revving and tuning and such will set off the neighbors alarms instead of mine. This is a good thing according to my wife. And if you knew my neighbors, you'd probably want to stop by and see how many Cobras we could get to "harmonize" at one time. LOL