Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: JJ's 818s Build

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The red looks really good. I had ruled painting red out because my last 2 fun cars were red. But this has me re-thinking that.

Your body lines look great. I'll be very happy if I can get mine to line up as nice as yours does.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by billjr212 View Post
    Looking good. Congrats on the milestone. Are you able to go ahead with registration now that the body "shell" is fully in place?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamra View Post
    I don't see any hood pins yet so I imagine he still has a bit to go. Considering that though, your body fits really well just laid in place! Our rear deck lid wants to pop up in the corners way more.
    The top panels are just laid in place, waiting for Craig's hood hinges. Once the panel are all secured I'll try to get it registered.

I've trimmed my deck lid a bit to help with the corners popping up, they still pop up if you bump the car at all.

Quote Originally Posted by metros View Post
    The red looks really good. I had ruled painting red out because my last 2 fun cars were red. But this has me re-thinking that.

Your body lines look great. I'll be very happy if I can get mine to line up as nice as yours does.
    That is just the red gel-coat. It looks great in pictures and from a distance.
    818S Chassis #288 2.5L 323hp
    Ordered: 9/19/14 Received Kit: 11/2/14 First Start: 5/31/15 First Drive: 6/7/15 Registered: 3/10/2016 Completed: 2/10/2017
    joshuajach.com