Thanks everyone. It wouldn't have been possible without these wonderful people: (in no particular order)

Erik Treves- thanks for setting the bar and taking all my calls and texts. You are a trail blazer; it's no wonder FFR gives you first models. They know it will be done right
Jeff Miller- what can I say but you're a master craftsman and a fantastic friend. I enjoy all our conversations. Thanks for letting me help.
Tony Zullo- once again I'm going to take some credit in that Dave asked if I'd recommend you for a job there. I replied "hell yes" but never thought you'd make as much as a difference as you have over there. It's been amazing. Thanks for all your help.
Andy Star- you are amazing my friend. I never thought I could completely set up fuel injection on my own but you and the Hilborn team made it easy! Love my system.
Bryan Hayes- (OC Cars)- thanks for helping me build my first motor from ground up!
Dave Hodgkins- thanks for always being there bro!
Glenn, Karen, John- my extended family. Thanks for all the help this last year. Looking forward to many miles with you guys!
Dave Smith- thanks for believing in me man.
And last, my wonderful wife that helps make it all happen!! She's been unbelievable through all my builds and knows that it fuels my fire to work on cars. For those with great wives you know what I mean.

To all those here on the forum, thanks so much for all the great comments and kind words. This forum is amazing on how much support we give one another. It's a big part of the experience.

-e