Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Congratulation to Jeff Kleiner - Factory Five Racing Legacy Award winner!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Congratulation to Jeff Kleiner - Factory Five Racing Legacy Award winner!

Hi all,

This is just a quick note to let everyone know that Jeff Kleiner won a Factory Five Racing Legacy Award, as Dave announced at the Open House this year!

Jeff has done so much to help this community. You can find posts of him helping folks, presenting ideas, working through issues, etc., for more than 10 years on the forums. He is an amazing wealth of knowledge and always happy to share it or help without hesitation.

Jeff, Dave said that they would present the award at London but also that the cat was out of the bag so I hope everyone will join me in saying congrats Jeff! Very well deserved!

Randy

Robert, I really miss you man

FFR Roadster Mark III, 500hp Small Block Chevrolet, TKO600, BMW Imola Red with silver ghost flamed stripes by the immortal Batman.

"There's nothing you can't do, only stuff you haven't done yet!"

Steve >> aka: GoDadGo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Congratulations Jeff!

On more than a few occasions you've offered your opinions on some of my post and the advice has been well received and very much appreciated.
    Helping The Factory Five Family Thrive & Grow, That's Priceless!

Congratulations Again!

Superstition Mtn foothills 5 miles west of Gold Canyon AZ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Congratulations, Jeff! It's well deserved.

WEK.
    FFR MkIII 302 (ATK), EFI 75mm TB with custom box plenum chamber, 24# injectors, 4 tube BBK ceramic, cold air sys, alum flywheel, crane roller rockers, T5, Wilwood pedals, custom five link with Watt's link, 4 rotors, coil overs, power steering with Heidt valve, alum FFR rad, driver's crash bar mod, mini dead pedal mod, quick release steering wheel hub #6046

Post Thanks / Like
    Like, Like,
    Bob G
    818S #22 Candy Blue Frame, Front Gas Tank, 2.5L Turbo, Rear radiator, Shortened Transmission, Wookiee Compatible, Console mounted MR2 Shifter, Custom ECU panel, AWIC soon
    My Son Michael's Turbo ICE Build X22 http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...rts-818S-Build
    My Electric Supercar Build X21 (on hold until winter) http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...e-Build-Thread

PLATNUM Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats! I always welcome your advice in your posts as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jeff-

Congratulations on a well deserved award. I think if anyone spent more than a few minutes browsing our forum, they would quickly see that you were there helping folks on things simple and complex, with solid advice from experience. The judges made a great choice! From one of the people you have helped -- thank you and well done!!

Regards,

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much to you guys for the kind words and thank you FFR for the honor...it is both surprising and flattering! I debated long and hard about going to the Open House this year and had my usual generous standing invitation from Ron E. to spend the weekend with him but in the end decided that I really shouldn't take the time away from building our new house and shop plus a couple of design projects I have in the works for clients. Had I known this was coming I would have put all of that aside and made sure to attend! As it was when some of the early Open House news started hitting the forums and my friends Sten & Dan rolled in on Friday after driving all night from Chicago I was "this close ><" to calling Ron and telling him I was gonna' jump on a flight and to come pick me up at the airport! I will be at the London Show for sure (have only missed once since 2001!) and will look forward to accepting the Legacy award from Dave at that time. I planned to get with him anyway to (A) continue our autocross battle from last year and (B) to have him join us for a reunion of sorts as I will have 7 or 8 that I have done in attendance and would love to get them all parked together for a couple of photos

Again, thanks for the comments and honor!

Jeff

Average Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jeff,

Congratulations on the Legacy Award. Very well deserved. I, also, have seen your name so many times on the forums, offering advice and help. It was great to meet you at LCS last year and I'll look forward to seeing you there again!

Garry
    I sure miss my coupe!

F5R1004503SP 2004 Challenge Car, 331 Stroker

Coupe # 031, 422" Windsor stroker by Southern Automotive (Dash autographed by Peter Brock)***SOLD***
    Unique 427 Roadster, 482" Aluminum FE by Southern Automotive***SOLD***

Post Thanks / Like
    As one of the many you have helped during and after the build process, I say congratulations. You are what is described, a very good helping hand.

As you say, carry on.
    King
    Roadster #8127, ordered 7/12/13, received 9/11/13
    http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...4-Coyote-Build

Post Thanks / Like
    Jeff,
    From my personal experience, you truly deserve this award! Your practical " form follows function"philosophy has helped me out more than once or twice. Mostly, I've learned from issues others have had and your willingness to help out with no personal gain other than the satisfaction that you helped out another.
    For that I say THANK YOU, and am proud to call you a friend.
    Sten.
    FFR 5136 Started as a donor...donor guages, engine, trans,etc. Now...TFS street intake,stage 1 cam, GT40p's,24# injectors and 80mm MAF,70mm TB,Z-spec t-5, and PSE Halibrand wrapped with Nitto 555 G2’s. My ever evolving dream car!!

Post Thanks / Like
    You Rock Jeff
    Congrats
    The traveling Builder
    717-773-5624

Master Builder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats and beside all the help he gives he builds one hell of a fine FFR !!!!

Kenny

Post Thanks / Like
    Jeff who?

Congrats!
    Alan

"Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss."
    - Pete Townshend

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Couldn't happen to a nicer guy! Jeff you are ALWAYS a great go-to guy for it seems any aspect of building a great Factory Five. I'm really happy for you man, WELL DONE!

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats. Well deserved

Post Thanks / Like
    Much respect Jeff! Congratulations and well deserved!

Mark
    Modified Mustangs & Fords Project Snake Charmer

FFR5310 Mk 3 Roadster
    Tungsten Gray/Silver Stripes