Well I got the body off but fatherhood took the rest of my afternoon of cobra time away. The wife got stuck in traffic and I had to grab the kids from school and be daddy chauffeur. Collin to hitting lessons and the little one to dancing. I will probably follow wareaglescott's lead and drill the panels before removal. I will get started with that tommorow. Hopefully I can get it all drilled and removed before next Friday. I plan to begin assembly with Collin and my father by my side on Friday.

On another note, I received a shipping notification today. 34lbs two seperate P.Os from factory five. My fingers are crossed that it's the control arms and traction lok bracket. Based off of my discussions with them, I would bet on the bracket, the 34 lbs leads me to believe the LCAs must be there as well. The only other heavy item on my back orders was the upper steering shaft and I doubt that it's very heavy. Here's to hoping!!!

Thanks as always, I'll put up a picture of the body on the buck. I think I'm going to add an 8' shelf on one side to hold the doors, hood, and trunk. Seems like a good place to keep them out of the way.