That’s it. Mechanically complete. Everything is mounted, plumbed, fit, wired (except the ac/trinary), etc. Just a few loose ends to tidy up, then it’s gonna be a MAJOR shop clean out day or two, then on to disassembly for paint.

The last step I was working on was mounting the trans and intercooler. I went through a few variations with different coolers. It dawned on me that I am not guiding a track attack machine and I didn’t need the huge LTR for the blower. It just needs to cool down the occasional stoplight confrontation so, I found a trans cooler that worked for both and was able to stack them and really clean up what I was originally working towards. So here it is.

Riveted pads to the aluminum and ran long studs into those. The studs are wrapped in plastic shrink wrap to help protect the tubing they go between.

Coolers stacked and mounted on the studs. There is rubber between the pads and the coolers, between the coolers, and between the cooler retention peices and the coolers to help isolate and prevent any rubbing through of anything

All complete, fan mounted, plumbed up.

All those hoses are going to get mounted with real hose separators into the frame tubes. I’ll fit those when I’m taking apart since I can’t really get to where I need to drill and tap right now.

Now on to tidying up a few things and cleaning this dadgum shop out! I may do a skim coat and sand it before I do that so I don’t have to do it outside. Once I clean this shop, I’m not doing dusty work in here anymore.