Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Thinking of selling 7074 - pros / cons

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thinking of selling 7074 - pros / cons

Hey everyone -

After years of being a wannabe, five years of a meticulous build, and almost three summers of driving, I'm starting to entertain ideas of selling 7074. I'm not all the way there yet, so would like to hear from those of you who have contemplated, decided against, or actually did sell your car after so much blood, sweat, and tears.

After being down for the past few weeks, it's back on the road and better than ever - carb has been blueprinted, maintenance items taken care of, and brand new Gas-N pipes. If I were to sell it, now would be the time.

Details -

Old school period-correct build in '65 Ford Ivy Green with black leather interior
    347 carb'd on a semi-donor build (and everything that came from the '94 SVT Cobra was gone through - engine block, head castings, T-5 trans, rear end, brake/clutch pedals, parking brake, etc....).
    15" FFR wheels with Avon CR6-ZZ radials
    Tons of character and details - more to list if I actually do a for-sale thread

So, please share your stories of euphoria, regret, and in-between.

Also - for those of you who did sell your FFR, where did you find the best response to your advertisement?

A few pics -

Last edited by Gumball; 08-09-2017 at 03:10 PM.
    Later,
    Chris

"There are no more monsters to fear, and so, we have to build our own."
    Mk3.1 #7074