After reading several threads with guys with similar engine, tranny, rear end setups as mine, I anticipated the pinion angle to be off a little. I picked up a total of 3/4" spacers from Mike Forte to raise the transmission up to get a better angle to match the rear end (which is limited to how much it can be adjusted). The rear end is a 3 link with the Moser banana bracket pre-welded on to the shaft. I put the spacers on prior to installing the engine and transmission. With the car on the ground set with a 4.5 inch front and 5" rear ride height and with the 3/4' of spacers, the pinion angle is within limits. I made several measurements both mechanically and with the Tremec app on my iophone. Although the iPhone app measurements were not exactly the same, they all were within limits. I took measurements from the phone at different angles (upright, side, and different locations). The measurements were made on the ground at ride height and raised on jack stands. All were within limits. Now that the engine is in place, I may have a hood / air cleaner problem. We'll have to deal with that later if it comes up.