So it's a nice night out. No rain. Moon is out. Took the Cobra out for a drive. Heading south on 41 in the village of Punta Gorda doing 30mph. Light traffic. Green lights as far as you can see. This <insert expletive> pulling a boat blows a red light to cross in front of me. I lock up all four wheels and about wet myself. I'm not quite through the intersection stopped and the light is still green. I'm now waving my arms in the air pointing at the bright green light in my face asking him not so politely what he is doing as he backs up. Also it seems that people like to ride right up on my rear license plate. These cars are light and stop fairly quick. If I need to stop quick, the tailgaters bumper is in my back.

So this got me thinking. I have generally just strapped the waist belt on and go, not hooking in the shoulder straps. Now I'm thinking maybe I'm playing Russian Roulette in a car with little protection.

I'm curious if you folks generally use your shoulder harness. I will be from now on.