Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Bumpers on a 33 - Sacrilegious yes but required in some locations...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Thanks / Like
    I just spoke with Dan Ruth today and he mentioned that he is developing a front bumper for the '33. You might want to contact him to learn about his approach.
    Keith

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by progmgr1 View Post
    I just spoke with Dan Ruth today and he mentioned that he is developing a front bumper for the '33. You might want to contact him to learn about his approach.
    Keith
    I will definitely be contacting him then, the game will be more where we can attach them so as not to interfere with anything. If we know where and how to connect from the factory, then the rest is up to our imagination and what will pass inspection.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Keith
    Dan Ruth is not a supporting vendor and has been banned from this site for spamming.

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Hodgkins View Post
    Dan Ruth is not a supporting vendor and has been banned from this site for spamming.
    I wasn't aware of that. Sorry to hear that the relationship deteriorated to that extent.
    Keith

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I wasn't aware of that. Sorry to hear that the relationship deteriorated to that extent.
    Keith
    There was never a relationship. He, and at least one other entity (think snapless tonneau covers) simply refuse to become supporting vendors, but use the forums to conduct business "below the radar". It's puts me in a tough position, and frankly it's not appreciated.

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)