Quote Originally Posted by TheBabyBadger View Post
Paul-

You crack me up, man! If I had been drinking milk during that line it would have come out of my nose without a doubt. Now I have to explain to my employees why I'm laughing for no reason. Regrading the Spectre, I guess I just didn't like the way it looks layered together. Seems haphazard. But if passed YOUR QC FOUR TIMES... it must be decent.

I also appreciate you clarifying the MAF items, but yes I do understand their composition. I am not running a control pack, I had the ECU custom tuned, PATS and emissions disabled, and am running a harness from HotWireAuto.com that is exactly the way I want it (and way cheaper than the control pack, which isn't currently available anyway!).

I think the most confusion was the 4" intake tubing... and then the Treadstone 3.5" tube recommendation. It definitely "looks" cleaner. I'll go ahead with the Spectre. Thanks for the courteous and practical input. I appreciate you, sir.
Glad I made your day. Wasn't trying to. Just making a point in my (probably too sarcastic....) way. The Anniversary Roadster was my first Coyote. The Coupe will be the second. Previous builds were carb'd SBF's. Ford control pack or not, pretty sure you're going to have a sensor on the cold air intake. BTW, asked my Ford contact yesterday when I was asking about the Gen 3 Coyote what was happening with Gen 2 control packs. He said it was a parts issue that was affecting all their control packs. Not just the Coyote. Also said the problem was resolved and they will soon be caught up.