Suspension was all hung loosely for a while, during which time I was drilling the aluminum panels. I took some extra time to fabricate a few extras too. I bought a 4'x6' sheet of slightly thicker aluminum than the FFR supplied panels to make all these parts with, and still have a bunch of it left over. I use Excel to nest the desired pieces using their flat dimensions so that I can minimize waste and maximize the usage of material. I made a cargo box in the rear, to the maximum allowable size limited only by the frame and fuel tank. I still have to make a tri-fold lid for it, which will hinge from the left and hopefully clear the hatch glass when the lid is fully hinged open (can someone take a measurement of the cargo area flat floor to the bottom of the hatch glass at a low point and higher point, then I can draw a line and check?)

Next I fabricated a firewall closeout panel, similar to what others have done before. No reason not to on the Gen 3 chassis. It's perfectly simple to run the fuel lines and wire harness under the bar and just above the bellhousing, no need to have them come out from inside this framework area. You can see my rivnuts for the fuel pressure regulator with reliefs in the aluminum also.

I ran into an issue with the cargo area side panels. I received both of them from FFR, but only one of them had the required bend in the panel. Someone took the right side panel and bent flanges along the perimeter, but forgot to put the big bend in the center so that it actually fits against the chassis bars. I was slightly perturbed, but I figured instead of making them ship a huge aluminum panel replacement to me, I could make the bend myself. Thankfully when they laser cut the aluminum, they leave small diameter holes at the ends of the bend areas. So I used those holes as my line. The problem is, I don't own a metal brake. I could buy one, even the inexpensive 30-inch Harbor Freight one, but with this panel already having flanges on the edges, the panel wouldn't fit in the brake anyway. So I dug out some scrap angle iron and made a very questionable looking but honestly highly effective homemade brake on the edge of a workbench. It took an hour, but the finished panel actually fits WAY better than the left side which FFR bent and shipped with the kit. How ironic, and funny! I considered fixing the bend on the LH panel, but haven't done so yet.