A couple months ago I saw this flag and mount on a fellow forum member's fantastic build (jiriza84641). It's a bit early to be adding bling, as my build is still in gel coat. But it was a no-brainer for me to make this exception. It is a very high quality piece, made right here in the good ol' US of A. It's solid.

No, those aren't my pink fingernails. My color of choice is orange. My teenage daughter played Vanna White, so I could photograph the flag at full furl.

I'm working through the splash guard and Vraptor wheel well liner install. It's very time consuming, but I'm making progress. I can already see the Vraptor liners are going to be a really nice addition to minimize the amount of rocks/pebbles/sand and misc. road debris from flinging into the body.

I decided to put a stake in the ground and schedule my state vehicle inspection. I want to drive this thing before the snow flies! After I finish the splash guards/liners, I'll install the mirrors, wind wings, and sun visors. Then off to inspection and licensing. I'll have a list of misc. "non-functional" bits to complete post-licensing, such as nose aluminum, nose grill, aluminum sill plates, etc. If all goes well, this plan will get me on the road in the not so distant future. Can't wait!

Happy building!