Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: New Member. Long Time Follower from Iowa

Post Thanks / Like

New Member. Long Time Follower from Iowa

Hello all! Been a constant researcher on this forum for 2 ish years, but have been looking at F5 Roadster kit for about 5 years. Love the community and knowledge sharing I have seen and am excited to hopefully contribute. I have been hoping to build a F5 Roadster for some time now, and I am finally getting ready to pull the trigger. The Air Force Pilot in me is in the planning stage trying to organize every detail (knowing each build inevitably throws a curveball). I'm trying to identify all the parts/upgrades and commonly used equipment/tools I will need, create a timeline of events for the build with contingency plans, contacted my body shop for availability, etc. My order, without going into too much detail, will be an MKIV complete kit, IRS, Gen 3 Coyote with Tremec TKX. Look forward to some great conversations, learning, and sharing with you all. Cheers!

2. Likes CaptB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Welcome Laz! Full rights extended. Sounds like a solid build!

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! I grew up in Iowa. What part are you from?
    Logan's Gen 3 Coupe-R Build
    Ordered 4/23/19 | Delivered 6/29/19 | First Start 8/1/20 | First Drive 9/20/20