Got the call from Stewart and my Roadster Kit is scheduled for delivery next week, so I thought I would start my build tread.

First, a little about myself. Like many I have dreamed about this day for a long time, and now that I have retired it was time to make it a reality. I live outside of Wilmington NC and always looking for others in the area. I have really enjoyed reading through a number of the build treads and have gained a lot of information and thought I would share my experience as I start this endeavor. I look forward to the contribution of this group as I do so, and is one of the reasons I went with Factory Five.

My plan for this build is a street car, and don't plan on any track time (other then to help learn about controlling it ). And expect to take longer trips with the wife, so a few creature features will be needed as well.

Here is where I landed on my build
From Factory Five:
MK IV COMPLETE KIT with Body Cut-outs
POWDERCOATING ROADSTER CHASSIS
4.6L ENGINE/TRANS MOUNTS
HYDRAULIC CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER KIT
31 SPLINE 2015 IRS 10.50" DRIVESHAFT
POWER STEERING COMPONENTS w/COMPLETE KIT
FRONT LOWER ARMS - STANDARD WIDTH
2015 IRS PARTS w/COMPLETE KIT
FFR GPS GAUGE SET W/KIT
WIND WINGS
RDSTR FRONT SWAYBAR COMPs
2015 IRS SWAYBAR COMPONENTS
CENTER DASH SUPPORT COMPONENTS
GEN 3 COYOTE INSTALLATION KIT
IRS 3.55 CENTER SECTION & SPINDLES
ROADSTER WIPER KIT
15x8/9" 5 LUG HALIBRAND REPLICA WHEELS
DIAMOND STITCH SEATS W/KIT
DIAMOND STITCH DOOR PANEL PARTS

From Mike Forte:
Gen 3 Cayote with TKX Transmission assembled to turnkey
A/C & P/S

From Breeze Automotive (shout out to Breeze, ordered on 4/15 and everything but the rollbars arrived on the 4/19 woo hoo)
1 3/4 in roll bars
Fan Shroud
Hinged Upper Radiator and Shroud mounting
Radiator Cowl Cover Kit
Lower Radiator Support
Storage Cubby
Foot operated Dimmer switch (something old school about that, brings me back to my 66 Ford Falcon )
Battery Mounting kit

From Gordon Leavy:
Wilwod Brakes for 15" rims
A/C Heater unit

FFMetal:
Fire wall forward kit

From a manufacture across the pond:
One really cool hardtop

A few additional items yet to be sourced:
Stereo with back up camara
decide on tires
I'm sure this group will help me spend my money on somethings I am obviously missing

I think that covers most of the basics, and I completed building the dolly today (thanks @Jazzman), and should complete the Body Buck tomorrow.

Now to figure out how to upload pictures to these posts, and update tags on the bottom.