Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: Exeter Rhode Island Coupe-R Build

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rhk118 View Post
    Congrats...Definitely a great day!
    Thank you, still walking around with an ear to ear grin.

Fedex delivered a herd of ponies Thursday. I'll have to work on photo uploads but for now it's links to the Google Album.

The body is pretty nice, very happy. I changed my order twice after placing the original order. They were very straightforward indicating big changes are recipe for delays. I knew what I was getting into making 2nd change to the Coupe-R two months out. I just want to build a race car as badly as I have always wanted to build a car.
    There were no delays but I think my changes were frustrating although they never let on. Cannot thank everyone who built the kit enough! They should be proud of their efforts.
    It's been a big push to get work done to clear space for the car. I wasn't ready when the car was ready for pick up. Needed the box truck badly though for a couple other uses, material pick up and fill the thing with debris for the landfill. Huge time crunch, didn't have time to take another shop tour and thank everyone personally. Loaded, thanked David Lindsey and the shipping characters then sped home. The car sat in the box 1st night, hung from the gantry 2nd night.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/UyTz4wdfh6zhUowd9

Friend's R&D Daytona Coupe re-body

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RRucmkmzv3inMbAN9
    Last edited by Peter Ross; 02-24-2023 at 08:30 AM.

2. Likes Jim Frahm liked this post