Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 818 SEMA Update WITH PICS!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the roll cage that I imagined the R would have. Its looking pretty good,although could use a set of wheels.

I would like to say that comments like the comment above are the reason we have been left in the dark. Keep up the good work F5.

Grant

Post Thanks / Like
    To be honest i'm kind of surprised the R doesn't have a full cage. That forward down brace looks to be right in your line of sight (sideways) and a great place to bang your head against. Definately helmet only motoring.
    I can do anything with enough time and money.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by D2W View Post
    To be honest i'm kind of surprised the R doesn't have a full cage. That forward down brace looks to be right in your line of sight (sideways) and a great place to bang your head against. Definately helmet only motoring.
    As you would expect from an "R" version? At least that is how I always took it.

Car looks good, waiting for the street version to get really excited. REALLY hoping for more tech details and raw naked pictures.

A bit dissapointed with the size of the rolling stock and the performance hit that mayinduce on such a light car.
    Last edited by PhyrraM; 09-24-2012 at 05:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's looking great! I can't wait to see more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by D2W View Post
    If it sits like the challenge cars cage does, then no it's not in the line of sight you actually look through it pretty well. Also as far enough to the side that there is no real impact chance with harnesses on. If it's like The challenge car cage, then it really is a full cage with the front crossbeam just under the dash. This puts the string line or contact line above the helmet points On a roll over.

By the way. I am posting this by dictating to Siri, so please forgive any funky words that might pop up in this.
    2012 NASA-SE FFR Champion
    2011 NASA-SE FFR Champion
    Race page - http://www.mh-motorsports.com/race.shtml
    Team Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/MH-Mot...s/264814350042

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thestigwins View Post
    Its looking pretty good,although could use a set of wheels.

Grant
    Say what?