I am jumping around a bit ... somewhat because of jobs of opportunity but also because I have parts coming in at different times ...

The ISIS system uses two POWERCELLs which are essentially smart local fuse panels located at each end of the car.

The front POWERCELL is located on a panel alongside the Mega Fuse Box in the engine compartment (above the x member) above the battery. The rear POWERCELL is located in the box I fabricated to add storage to the trunk.

The front installation. I prepared a 1/8 in thick aluminum plate to mount the two components and drilled it out to install on the x member.

One note on POR-15 ... I like it for components like the transmission, differential or driveshaft but I find it difficult to work with on panels or mounting plates. It just requires too much work to be efficient on a flat panel or plate. I would have been better off getting these components powder coated or just primed and painted.

Here is the mounting plate with the components installed and wired.

Each POWERCELL is powered from the Mega Fuse Panel with two power feeds (the two red wires connected at the top).

The larger wire at the bottom right hand side connects to the battery.

After research on the net, I ordered and installed transparent heat shrink so that the condition of the connections could be checked in case of electrical problems.

Carl