Hello, 'my name is Angel and I'm an Arizonian that has decided to try this build. At 20, I think it'd be quite the car to have. I'm not new to race-car builds since I started my road-race 5.0 when I was only 14. But now that the car runs well and I'm not willing to take it past being COMPLETELY uncomfortable on the street, I've decided to leave it. I was going to do a five-lug swap on it buuuut, eh.

Well, after seeing this on the speed channel, I decided to try the GTM on for size. My parents have been nagging me to get a more refined car (road-racing 5.0 mustang) for a while so I threw this idea at them and they've decided to at least help financially somewhat. But I've gotten quite a big tax return and some saving for now. THey are iffy on it though.

SO I've got quite a few questions. I work for O''Reilly autoparts and I get a great discount. So what parts would you guys recommend to just get new? And what exactly do I need from the corvette? Not the frame or anything, correct? A list with pictures would be nice. Also, has the transaxle problem been solved yet? Has the new one been released and how much does it cost?

I've got many more questions right now but my MIC class is starting so I'll update with more as I think of them. Right now I'm trying to work up a nice budget for now. Thank you in advance. Also anyone in AZ, if possible, I'd like to check out your GTM or if you could, help me anytime, I'd appreciate.