FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: ncbuilder's concept - How about this for tall, Large guys !

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

ncbuilder's concept - How about this for tall, Large guys !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceral View Post
    Would love to see something for a tall fat guy.
    I have been developing what I feel a 2016-2017 C@br@ would look like if it were to be produced. I call it the "Coyote Roadster", This car has a wheelbase of 104" and a wide track that uses a complete 2015 & up Mustang IRS assembly. The IRS assembly bolts in with 4 Bolts to the chassis and is scheduled to use the 5.0 coyote v8 and your choice of transmission.

I am a large guy ( 6'1" and 280lbs) and have built many FFR roadsters and a coupe. I always found a way to fit into the cars , But a friend told me one time " You don't so much get into the car ... But you actually put it ON !. That being said, when I started trying to design a new roadster, I incorporated a longer wheelbase,a much wider drivers cabin and built in enough adjust-ability in the seat tracks that some one 5 feet tall can fit as well as someone 6'6" and 300 lbs . I started building the body buck for my project in March of 2015 and have made steady progress .There are pictures attached to show the current state of the body work. A friend from Greece sent me some photo shopped picture of the car and added some paint and wheels and tires.

I am moving forward with my concept and would welcome any and all comments from you all. Thanks Jim
    p.s. I am having trouble getting pics to load. I will try again to add some.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ncbuilder; 06-05-2016 at 03:05 PM.