What do I need to know about attaching the headers to the coyote? I know it is very tight and there are some issues being able to get at some of the bolts after the motor is in.
Why do the instructions specify to take the studs out that came on the motor? Why not just use them? Can I lower the motor half way in past the frame and then fully attach the headers before going the rest of the way in?

Putting the motor in very soon. Would like to get this all right the first try so any tips on this are appreciated.

I had mocked up the radiator. I have taken that out.
I have made the drivers and passenger footbox engine compartment pieces permanent.
I swung the steering shaft out of the way.
I had the triple reservoir mounted just forward of the DS footbox. I have removed that so it is not in the way.
I asked in another thread about height off the ground needed to angle the transmission in so I have that covered.

Motor mounts - do I want those tightened all the way into the block or leave them loose and then tighten after it is in place?

I have never put a motor in a car. I have some helping hands but they don't have the experience either. Anything else I should know please fire away.