Thanks Thanks:  26
Likes Likes:  178

Thread: "Voodoo Magic" SEMA Build - Day 42 - Done - Let's go to SEMA

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    East Coast Speed Machines Erik W. Treves's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

"Voodoo Magic" SEMA Build - Day 42 - Done - Let's go to SEMA

Well, we are going to certainly need some voodoo - SEMA is the end of Oct. - beginning of Nov - I don't even have the first piece of the truck....but hang on - here we go... This will the be the new "stretched" cab version of the 35 truck with a Voodoo Motor and TKX tranny - ya know just a simple shop truck As always will document the build here so you can take a "quick" trip with me. I will do all the pictures as I am done each day - this go around I might see if I can also add in some video and planning for each day.... I seemed to asked the question every time I see you guys on how I get done so fast... so maybe I can show some of that "live" and you can see what my recipe is and what works for me. Not saying it is the best method and I certainly don't stop and smell the roses as I go....

I will start tomorrow with what I have already done in prep for this build and I am pretty sure that most will be surprised on what isn't on the list....

So far we are on track 9-10 weeks to heading out to SEMA and the kit isn't even on the way - seems about right -

Combat Gear - check
    New gloves - check
    Tool Batteries charging - check
    Work bench cleaned - ummm .... "pending"
    Start Pestering Wayne Presley for ideas and parts - check

Work bay clear of Wife's car to be set outside in the Alabama Summer Sun - will take her out for Dinner this weekend - check

more to follow tomorrow with actual details -

Will need to start a pool for when first start on the Voodoo engine will be....

ready, steady........ GO!
    Last edited by Erik W. Treves; 10-25-2022 at 01:12 AM.
    FFR 1879, Blown DSS 306,REDLINE management, VeryCoolParts Tuned 460RWHP

FFR 818S, The Flash, Chassis #5, 2.0L, LSD, Electromotive TEC-S, VCP Tuned, 278RWHP 265 RWTQ

FFR 6651, Green Lantern, 408W Crate, Hellion 66mm Turbo, JGS Waste gate / Blowoff valve, Tec-GT management, VCP Tuned, 575 RWHP, 690 RWTQ

FFR 8335, Black Mamba, 289 FIA CSX 2001 tribute car, 347, 48 IDA webers, VCP Tuned, 311 RWHP 386 RWTQ, 3-link, Trigo's

FFR 0004, Gen 3 , Hawk Coupe, Coyote twin turbo, 683 RWHP 559 RWTQ, IRS, VCP Tuned. "not too shabby"

US ARMY Maintenance Test Pilot (CW4 Retired)