Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  35
Likes Likes:  155

Thread: Shoeless GTM #501 Here we go!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys,

Not a GTM update, but my brother came to town after he returned from Afghanistan and we did some serious fishing. Enjoy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoeless View Post
    Not a GTM update, but my brother came to town after he returned from Afghanistan and we did some serious fishing. Enjoy

Now your just bragging... I also took some time with the wife and we recently went fishing. This is the only result.

Tim Sapp
    Build Blog: http://hotrod.sapp-family.com/blog/

33 Hot Rod
    Delivered 5/31/2017

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TDSapp View Post
    Now your just bragging... I also took some time with the wife and we recently went fishing. This is the only result.
    At least you didn't get skunked

I'm still in recovery mode after serious fishing and getting my boat to the mechanic for some routine work, so I have been watching some videos on engine tuning before I place the order for my AEM Infinity EMS. I'm all about learning every step of the process and did some research on available courses and content out there.

AEM offers a 2 day onsite class in CA training on their system for $750. Add flights, hotel, car, and food and I'm looking at close to $1,500.

I also ran across a company on FaceBook called High Performance Academy. They give out a live 1 hour class and then offer up their content for sale. They give lifetime access to all their videos and training and 4 years access to their online forum. Not to mention very specific content related to the AEM setup I want and a few others. I think it came out at $450 all together. I decided to pull the trigger on this and so far I am very happy with the course content. They start with the basics of EMS and then get into more advanced topics of dyno and street tuning, plus modules on turbo and launch control tuning.

I figure before I drop major $$$$ on the setup I want, I better be ready to learn it and use it to its full potential.