Quote Originally Posted by sgarrett View Post
Thanks for the encouragement guys....

First I need the obligatory garage pictures. Oversized two car garage with two cars already in it. So I needed to ‘make space’. I refinished the floor and put a lift in one bay.

Garage 2.jpgGarage 1.jpg

Amazing how big it looks with nothing in it!

Garage 3.jpg

I bought the Pantera in 2003 at a REALLY good price. The seller was starting a new company and needed some cash to cover a few months of living. Out of his 7 cars this is the one he chose to sell….and his wife accepted my offer (much to his chagrin).

The Corvette is a car I built with my dad while I was in high school in the 80’s, and triggered me to want to do something with my kids. Since my dad and I finished it in 1984 I have repainted it, put in a new interior, and I spiced up the motor a bit. It now has a 502 crate motor in it (I wrote a check...I'm not an engine expert). Definitely is a ‘wolf in sheep’s clothing’. This is what it looked like sometime in 1982 or 1983 when I was thinking it would NEVER be finished.

Corvette circa 1983.jpg
Just curious.. looking to a put a 4 post in my garage... How high is your ceiling? Good luck with the build.. everything looks great so far