Quote Originally Posted by edwardb View Post
Second, in case you haven't heard already () the Coupe is loud. While we love cruising in ours, we leave the windows in and the covers over the quarter window scoops to help with the noise level. And still wear ear plugs. Heat and A/C become an important factor at that point too.

See, you thought it was a simple question.
Very true, it is never that easy. I was reading your build thread (and if I didn't say it before, it is fantastic and super-helpful so thank you). I saw your work with the Gas-N side pipes. Did those help much?

Also, I might need to start another thread so people pick this up but I'll start here...

Has anyone built a full-on type R Coupe? Right now that's what I'm thinking about building. I'm not too worried about climbing in and out of it. But I am concerned that the big wing on the back might be a bit much driving around town. I love the look but not sure if it comes with practicality issues. I'm pretty sure I can make a quick release setup for the front splitter so I'm less worried about that.

I probably should have made one general questions thread that I could keep adding to as I think of them.