Quote Originally Posted by Goldwing View Post
Why did I hear that in the boss from "Office Space's" voice, lol?

The 2WD conversion is different with an extra reverse lockout issue. FFR, while not supporting the STI donor, does have a few parts to sell and will likely support the 6-spd tranny in the future. The whole STI is less likely, but could happen. The front knuckles require a bracket mod, removing a spacer, whose existence hints at a possibility of STI support down the road. Driveshaft and hubs are different. I haven't paid enough attention to explain what solutions have been made to make that work. Some years might have a clearance issue at the turbo with the rear strut brace requiring another frame mod. That's what I have off the top of my head.
What he ^^^ said. I got around the axles by using the OEM ones. This does widen the wide of the car tho but since im using 295's, i was already planning on widening the body. STi axles add about 1" to 1-1/8" additional width.

Additionally, the electrical is another hurdle if you plan on slimming down the harness. I kept the ABS system which is complicated by the DCCD system (which was removed for the 2wd conversion).

I have just the shifter to mount and itll be a complete roller. All the electrical slimming is completed and engine purrs like a kitten.

Already a bigger turbo and injectors on the shelf ready to install