Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Body buck plans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yama-Bro View Post
    I'm located in Nebraska. A little too far away. Thanks for the offer though.

You are close on the username. It short for Yamaha Brotherhood. I used to ride ATVs a lot. There was a large group of us that went to the dunes together. Almost all of us rode Yamahas except one guy on a Honda 250R. We used to give him a lot of crap about how he should join the Yamaha Brotherhood. He never did. Now he owns a big Honda dealership. LOL.
    I've found that recreational product owners are even more brand loyal than Ford/GM/Dodge/Foreign. For a whole bunch of reasons, not many are willing to trade one for another. And as soon as buddies start getting on you, it just makes some people even MORE dedicated. I like to look for the best products, but I'm definitely a Polaris fan first and foremost. If they don't have a good product, I'm very open to looking at other brands. In the snowmobile world there is relative parity between Polaris, Ski-Doo, Arctic Cat, and Yamaha over the course of several years, though it's very dependent on mountain sled vs. performance vs trail luxury, etc...

Anyhow, good luck with the body buck and the build!

-TJ
    Last edited by Mountain-Metalworks; 06-23-2017 at 08:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepurz View Post
    I've found that recreational product owners are even more brand loyal than Ford/GM/Dodge/Japanese. For a whole bunch of reasons, not many are willing to trade one for another. And as soon as buddies start getting on you, it just makes some people even MORE dedicated. I like to look for the best products, but I'm definitely a Polaris fan first and foremost. If they don't have a good product, I'm very open to looking at other brands. In the snowmobile world there is relative parity between Polaris, Ski-Doo, Arctic Cat, and Yamaha over the course of several years, though it's very dependent on mountain sled vs. performance vs trail luxury, etc...

Anyhow, good luck with the body buck and the build!

-TJ
    Yeah, totally agree. Luckily for us all, they are all fun. Thanks!
    Started dreaming of a Cobra around 1987
    Purchased Complete Kit 6/9/2017, Delivered 9/4/2017, Rolling Chassis 3/30/2018, Engine Dyno'ed 3/4/2022, Engine installed 8/27/2022
    Click here for my build thread
    Serial #9158
    Design Engineer at BluePrint Engines