Quote Originally Posted by edwardb View Post
Absolutely zero comments like "That's the worst looking cold air intake I've ever seen." In fact, I don't remember anyone ever commenting about it.

Good luck with your delivery BTW. Exciting times ahead.
Paul-

You crack me up, man! If I had been drinking milk during that line it would have come out of my nose without a doubt. Now I have to explain to my employees why I'm laughing for no reason. Regrading the Spectre, I guess I just didn't like the way it looks layered together. Seems haphazard. But if passed YOUR QC FOUR TIMES... it must be decent.

I also appreciate you clarifying the MAF items, but yes I do understand their composition. I am not running a control pack, I had the ECU custom tuned, PATS and emissions disabled, and am running a harness from HotWireAuto.com that is exactly the way I want it (and way cheaper than the control pack, which isn't currently available anyway!).

I think the most confusion was the 4" intake tubing... and then the Treadstone 3.5" tube recommendation. It definitely "looks" cleaner. I'll go ahead with the Spectre. Thanks for the courteous and practical input. I appreciate you, sir.