FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: SOLD - FFR Manual Steering Rack for MKIV Roadster, brand new, never installed.

Post Thanks / Like

SOLD - FFR Manual Steering Rack for MKIV Roadster, brand new, never installed.

I have the original equipment manual steering rack that came with my complete kit. Since I decided to go with power steering, I do not need this one. It has never been installed, I am including the mounting bushings that come with it and the manual steering adapter bushing to connect it to the steering shaft. $195 OBO plus actual shipping costs. Please private message me if you are interested. Thanks.
    Last edited by Jazzman; 08-02-2016 at 01:51 AM.
    Jazzman

MKIV #8745 "Flip Top" Roadster, Custom Tilt front, Coyote Engine, Tremec TKO600, Custom Interior. Best of Show winner, Huntington Beach Cruise In 2018.

1967 Ford Mustang Coupe build thread updated 1/22/2021

Roadster Frame Dolly Plan

Post Thanks / Like
    Price reduced, and I can bring it to Huntington Beach at the end of April if you will be there. This would eliminate shipping costs.
    Jazzman

MKIV #8745 "Flip Top" Roadster, Custom Tilt front, Coyote Engine, Tremec TKO600, Custom Interior. Best of Show winner, Huntington Beach Cruise In 2018.

1967 Ford Mustang Coupe build thread updated 1/22/2021

Roadster Frame Dolly Plan