Getting ready to put the Hardtop back on this weekend. I must admit, riding around in the car as the Roadster is a lot more fun - but it is hot as hell! The car also shows better with the top off, but with many of the shows being postponed or cancelled, not too much of a concern right now. Before it goes back on though, I need to sure up some connections on my AC vents. The hardware to install the Roadster Windshield (and subsequent front of the Hardtop) all lie in that Cowl area in front of the dash. When I was installing the windshield, I knocked off some of my vent connections. Since I hadn't been running air, it was not an issue, but I will take advantage of the Top being off to access that area prior to putting it back on.
I also had my accelerator pedal come loose this week! Luckily it is splined on as well, so it wasn't as critical as it may sound, but it did have the potential to be worse had it happened actually out on the highway. It's a Lokar Billet pedal, so it's not what FFR supplies with the kit. The pedal is clocked onto a spline and then there is a set screw from the bottom that engages the splines - theoretically locking things in place. The set screw had backed out. My mistake, as I should have placed a second set screw behind it to prevent this from happening - will do this as well.

Foot Pedal.jpg